30 Days of Gaming: Day 17 - Favourite Antagonist?

30 Days of Gaming, giving it both barrels

Todays Question - Day 17

Who is your favourite antagonist?

Dr Nefarious - Ratchet and Clank series

224650_10150187144185982_4014898_n_medium

This guy is NUTS. Long standing Ratchet and Clank baddie, he's been the main villain in two games so far, and has featured in more. Wants to turn people into robots, hates "squishies", prone to prolonged (and hilarious) rage, occasionally freezes up and plays a radio drama through his brain case, and one of the most batcrap loco villains EVER. When he showed up right at the end of Quest for Booty as the villain reveal for Crack in Time, I think I actually cheered. And by cheered, I yelled "QWAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRKK!!!!!"

Your turn! Which villainous varmint tickles your fancy? Drop your answers, reasons or images down below, and lets argue about who's is best!

Yesterdays Question: Best cutscenes?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker