30 Days of Gaming: Day 22 - Disappointing Sequels

30 Days of Gaming. day late, dollar short.

Todays Question - Day 22

What sequel disappointed you?

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Prince_of_persia_warrior_within_pc_medium

Sands of Time ranks as one of my all time favourite games. Great story, great characters, superb gameplay, and a unique charm to it. Along comes Warrior Within to smash it all to bits. Our hero, who was once a bit snarky, but very likeable has now become a brooding, angsty misery guts. Sure, the combat had more options, but it felt like the combat, and "darkness" were the main focus of the game, and the heart just fell out of it. I've never been more disappointed with a sequel, and it took until PoP 08 until I got a Prince I could love again.

Your turn! What follow up should have been left on the drawing board? Drop your answers, reasons or images down below, and lets argue about who's is best!

Yesterdays Question: Best story?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker