Polynauts D&D (Campaign Postponed)

Stgrfky_medium

Image courtesy of spookyxelectric

What’s up Polynauts!? Tired of playing vidya? Need something that’s engaging and fun? Want to drink all the Mountain Dew and cast Magic Missile into the Darkness? Then maybe I can help.

This is Polygon D&D, where yourself and a bunch of other Polynauts can jump into a fantastic world of... umm... fantasy! I, Rhyz, am your dungeon master and guide to this world I have constructed (lots of duct tape was involved). We will spend about an hour or two a week rolling digital dice to hit imaginary monsters to gain experience, gold, and glory!

Haven't had a chance to play? Feel free to jump in! Just let me know you want to play and we'll work out getting a character set up! We're playing in 4th edition at the moment and are all pretty new to the format (I'm more used to 3.5).

We're trying to run these on Friday's at 8:30 pm Central. If you miss a day, don't worry. I wont kill you (much).

Need to catch up with the story thus far? Take a look at last weeks episode here. If you haven't seen any of our escapades yet then feel free to catch the full catalog over at my YouTube channel.

So last week the group ascended the tower while only slightly catching themselves on fire. They also dodged many traps, and fought a mysterious figure whose body they could not find at the end of the fight. At the top of the tower they finally met the man they were seeking; Archamge Jodah. This week we will find out what Jodah knows that may help these misfit heroes. UPDATE: There have been some major things happening in my life recently, much of which I'll not bore anyone with. Needless to say they will be keeping me away from this site, and much of the internet for the foreseeable future. As such, I'm going to postpone the campaign until I get things fixed. It has been much fun playing with you guys. I hope I can come back soon.
Loading poll...
X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker