A God of War: Norse Mythology reboot coming?

So I downloaded and played God of War Ascension, and noticed something. While it is the same God of War game we all grew to love and appreciate, it lost a lot of it's appeal and to me it felt like an unnecessary money grabbing addition to the franchise more than anything, especially true after how the series basically wrapped up in the most epic fashion, in comparison this game feels toned down a lot and the story feels like shoehorned in even though I haven't actually played the game, I just...don't feel it. Here is an idea, stop making God of War games after Asension and instead to do a reboot and forge the game around the Norse Mythology.

I found a very interesting link to it, I just downloaded the demo of GOW Ascension, and unlike most demos out there, it is seriously packed with content...and most of those content revolves around a new TV series from History channel about Vikings. You think its a subtle hint of the franchise's future?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker