A Polynaut's Backlog Blitz

I have a backlog of games I own that haven't gotten their fair shake. As such, I'm going to limit myself to the games I own until I clear most of them off the list. Below is the list, and what I plan to do is, using a random number generator, I'll pick a game and play it, and report back with what happened during that play session, as a comment on this thread.

1. Gears of War 3 (X360)
  2. Diablo 3 (PC)
  3. Borderlands 2 (X360)
  4. FTL: Faster Than Light (PC)
  5. Psychonauts (PC)
  6. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (iOS/PC)
  7. XCOM: Enemy Unkown (PC)
  8. Tera (PC)
  9. The Walking Dead (PC)
  10. Dragon Age: Origins (PC)
  11. Sid Meier's Civilization V (PC)
  12. Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS3)
  13. The Witcher 2 (PC)
  14. Dishonored (X360)
  15. 3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3)
  16. Deadly Premonition (X360)
  17. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC)
  18. Half-Life 2 (PC)
  19. Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)
  20. Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask (3DS)
  21. Darksiders II (PC)
  22. Red Faction: Guerrilla (PC)

I had two other games on this list, but one I finished already (Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch), and the other I've decided is going to stay in the rotation through out (Pokemon White 2).

Tonight's game is Half-Life 2, which I started a long time ago but hit a game stopping bug. I might have to start over, which I'm not looking forward to.

Let me know what you guys think, and if enough people want me to play something in particular, I'll take suggestions/votes on what I should play. And if anyone wants to join in on the free-to-play MMO's, maybe we can roll a Polynaut guild and meet up on the same server.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker