Polyanuts, Assemble -- PAX East 2013

Any other Polynauts going to PAX East this year? We should meet up at some point if you all aren't too antisocial. =)

Obviously I am in attendance. I can coordinate the meetup too, but we can brainstorm ideas. Honestly, since the con ends early and I'm always itching to do do something afterwards, maybe we can do something out on the town afterwards.

Another idea is the after parties. 2 years ago there was a Guild Wars 2 and SWTOR party. Last year it was The Secret World. They range from good to bad. GW2 party was free food, open bar (with liquor.) Secret World made you pay. *Shakes fist at Funcom* Cheap bastages! After Parties are either "wait a line for 2 hours" or invite-only. Some are over/under, others are just over. So we'll have to see what is there this year.

Anyway, if you're going post here- because the number of people will greatly impact what we can and can't do.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker