Evolution 2013 - a.k.a. "Biggest Fighting Game Tournament of the year"

3lhw0_medium

"Alright you guys, listen up. Starting July 12 @ 8 am PST/ 11 am EST is one of the biggest gaming events out there. It's called Evolution, or EVO for short, and will feature quite the large roster of fighting games."

Zpyji_medium

"Ironically, the series I'm from will not be participating this year (BlazBlue, in case you DON'T know where I'm from), but you can still catch on with another similar series that will be participating: Persona 4 Arena."

UPDATE:

"Apparently, they're hosting a side tournament for both BlazBlue and Guilty Gear. You can check them out at the same times that P4A was held today over at: JYousa. This will be posted along with the other streaming locations."

Kgbbj_medium

"The line-up this year is quite the assortment, actually. Here, let me break it down for you:

1. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
2. Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v2012
3. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
4. Mortal Kombat 9
5. Street Fighter X Tekken v2013
6. King of Fighters 13
7. Persona 4 Arena
8.Super Smash Bros. Melee
9. Injustice: Gods Among Us

Not bad huh? So, depending on your fighter preferences, there's something for everyone."

Vdboe_medium

"Of course, simply knowing what's there isn't going to do you any good... you need to actually know when you can watch these, right? Very well...

Evo-stream-schedule_medium

via shoryuken.com

And for the full listing...

Evo2013-schedule1_medium

via shoryuken.com

So, there you go, now you can decide when to catch your game of choice..."

Xuxk0_medium

"Oh, silly me, you know what this is, what will be shown, and when... but where are you going to actually go and watch any of this?"

8q6ee_medium

"Presto!"

SRKEVO1

SRKEVO2

SRKEVO3

FinestKOs (P4A pools)

KaraStorm (SfxT pools)

IE BattleGrounds (SSF2T)

IE BattleGrounds #2 (TTT2 pools)

VG BootCamp (SSBM pools)

Clash Tournament (Smash Suite)

JYousa (BlazBlue/GuiltGear)

So there you have it.

Fnmvt_medium

"Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!"

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker