Polygon Community Gamenight: Tribes Ascend (Sunday 21 July)

Vfx92fb_medium

Hey there Polygon Community. Last Sunday we played some Team Fortress 2 together on Steam, it was pretty fun. I didn't win any of the games I was in but hey, its all about taking part.

So continuing the trend of community fun we'll have another community game night this coming Sunday July 21. Last week we settled on free-to-play in order to allow everyone the opportunity to join the fun, this week we're going to play Tribes Ascend which you can download here for Windows.

We'll be breaking into balanced teams for this event:

Beginners

Experienced

If you're experienced in playing Tribes then why not volunteer to assist in organising matches on the night to make sure that everyone who wants to play gets that chance, if you want to help with this drop me an email to shaun[at]polygon.com.

In the meantime it's a good idea to sign into the PolygonForums Steam group. That way we can easily get together on Sunday and arrange matches in the chatroom where Polynauts often talk throughout the day if you're at a loose end and want to get to know your community in a more real time fashion. If you've any other suggestions for Polynauts Gamenight (or any other community initiative) then drop me an email at community[at]polygon.com and we'll have a chat. Also, be sure to RSVP on the poll below so we can get ideas on numbers for the night.

I'll see you on Steam this Sunday Polynauts, drop your Steam usernames below.

Loading poll...