Revolurt's Eastern Game Report: 9/18 Edition - Brace Yourself, TGS is Coming

So yeah, it turns out that I still can't get my computer fixed, so I guess we will be having a simplified version instead again.

Super Robot Wars Z 3

-Famitsu revealed a new game called "The 3rd Z". Well, we all know what it is already, the mystery here is the platform, and the roster. My vote goes to Tekkaman Blade, Full Metal Panic, GaoGaiGar and G Gundam.

4zlsaqs_medium

New Gravity Rush(?) sneak peek from Famitsu.

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/040/285/523a8a6f17406.html

Phantasy Star Online 2

-Madoka crossover.

07e7c5c3_medium

Monster Hunter Frontier G

- Announced for the Vita.

Bayonetta

-is getting an anime movie by Gonzo, titled Bayonetta Bloody Fate. There is a trailer, look it up yourself because my phone.

49cdf82c_medium

Bravely Default 3(?)

-Well basically SE just registered the domain for "Bravely 2" and "Bravely 3".

Final Fantasy IV After Years

-Just got a 3D remake for iOS and Android.

6b0d1a93_medium

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme

-New character Fa Zheng

Zipnceq_medium

New Atelier Rorona

-Esty and Astrid are playable.

Qfitbyj_medium

Imivhrb_medium

Attack on Titans

-it's confirmed that its an action game for the 3DS with 4 player co-op. there will also be a story mode where get to choose to play as Eren, Mikasa or Armin.

Same as before, any updates will be in the comment section.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker