Polynauts do Pax - AGAIN!

Hey Polynauts-

I'm back, and I'm slightly better than ever (if you consider removing an organ an improvement that is). And I'm here to herald the coming of Pax East, and what will hopefully bring with it a flood of Polynauts ready for good times.

Those of you who attended Pax Prime probably heard about the Polynauts meetup, and I want to know what you would like to see (if anything) at a Polynauts meetup for Pax East 2014!

For those that missed the meetup at Prime, there was a scavenger hunt, prizes, trivia, and a lot of hugging incredibly claustrophobic Polygon staffers. WHO'S IN FOR ROUND TWO?

I want to hear your likes, dislikes, wants, dreams, and probably also your fears since those are good to know too. Note: I am not trying to seduce you, just find out how we can get you to spend some quality 'getting-to-know-you' time as a happy loving Polygon family.

So yeah, maybe I'm trying to seduce you a little bit, just not in a weird gross kind of way.

Comment here if you'll be at Pax East, or wish you could be, with your ideas for Polynauts at Pax!

Loading poll...
X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker