Contest: Win one of two Watch Dogs duffle bags by Frank & Oak

Ymqxswn_medium

Hello Polynauts. We've got a new contest happening over the next seven days here on Polygon, and we're breaking out the image manipulation challenge once again. Let's talk details.

WHAT’S THE CONTEST?

We've got two leather and canvas Watch Dogs duffel bags in Charcoal up for grabs. The product is a part of the 'Watch Dogs x Frank & Oak' Capsule Collection by Canadian outfitter Frank & Oak.

WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?

They look like this, but you can see more images here.

Taking cues from military style, this game-inspired duffle bag is as versatile as it is eye-catching. With its top load opening and durable cotton canvas construction, it's up to whatever task you throw its way. Features include adjustable padded shoulder straps, reinforced handle, leather detailing, and padded laptop compartment. Part of the Frank & Oak x Watch Dogs capsule collection. Measures approximately 19" X 12" X 10". All-around circumference and opening approximately 38".

Bag_medium

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

Watch Dogs takes place in a near-future version of the city of Chicago, and our contest takes place in the same universe.

Using any form of mixed media (photography, art, pencil work, paint, Photoshop, MS Paint) create an image to represent a hacker belonging to a Polygon themed hacking group. You can name your own hacking group too.

THAT MAKES LITTLE SENSE. GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE, PLEASE?

Alright, if you can come up with something a little like this you'll be in with a chance. Or it can be something different. Don't let me stifle your creativity.

1b_medium

So that's a person wearing a hoodie, and a baseball cap whilst holding a phone with a strangely cross-eyed image of my face. The background is a combination of existing Watch Dogs assets, the Polygon symbol and PolySEC branding. I guess this would be my entry - but I'm not allowed to enter so it's up to you lot to go for it.

Get creative with your entries, get out into the streets of your cities to get some inspiration but please keep them within the community guidelines please, yeah? Break those and you'll get disqualified, friends!

Q9hr6vl_medium

IS THIS A U.S. ONLY CONTEST?

Yes, I'm afraid so my friend. We regularly do contests for other regions so keep an eye out for those. There might just be another one soon.

HOW IS THIS JUDGED?

When you post your image below (you can upload it to Imgur here) we'll look at the top five recommended entries and decide which of those are the absolute best. I'll announce who the second judge will be when the contest closes.

If you tweet the following out you can earn an additional recommend from the Polynauts account, and that might just push you past another entrant into the judging round. You’ll need to verify your tweet by emailing me a link to it at shaun(at)polygon.com, with your username and a nod to your comment/entry.

"I've entered @Polygon’s contest to win a @watchdogsgame duffel bag by @frankandoak. http://polygon.com/e/5473203"

WHEN DOES THE CONTEST END?

The contest will end on May 20 at 23:59 Pacific. Winners will be contacted via email so make sure you have on listed in your profile here.

WHAT ABOUT CHEATING?

There’s no excuse to try and cheat - I can spot cheaters a mile off. If you make a second account to try and bump your recommends then we’ll disqualify you. If you make two accounts to try and make multiple entries - we’ll disqualify you. Be cool with your entry, but be fair to everyone else. There are two duffel bags to be won, you’re in with a good chance.

ELIGIBILITY, LEGAL STUFF

Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Contest, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above.

How to Enter: To enter the Contest, you must (a) be a registered user of Polygon, and (b) submit an original in response to the Contest Post in accordance with the instructions and standards set forth above. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person/e-mail address during the Entry Period. The receipt of Entries by Sponsor will not be acknowledged.

Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of Sponsor, other companies associated with the Contest, the judges, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children, and their respective spouses) and household members of any of the foregoing are not eligible to enter. In some contests Polygon moderators will be eligible for entry, as they are volunteers and receive no renumeration for their services - but only if the judgement is based upon a community vote. Should the decision rest with the community manager then moderators will be ineligible for entry.

As is always the case here giveaways of products are not, and should never be considered, endorsements of the companies involved or their products as per the Polygon Ethics Statement.

Again, you're allowed one entry, any attempts to cheat and/or make a second account will be spotted a mile off. But you wouldn't cheat, would you?

ANYTHING ELSE?

Please recommend any great entries in the comments. The more you recommend the more you'll encourage others to do the same. You can read Polygons' feature on the surveillance technology used in the real version of Chicago here, and watch the accompanying video in the player below. Be sure to use it for inspiration if you're not familiar with the series.

Good luck.

WHEN DOES THE GRACE PERIOD END?

The grace period for getting your entries recommended will end on May 23 at 23:59 Pacific. It's only fair to give late entries a chance to get some votes.

WINNERS

Polygon Support Manager Jon Douglas and I have decided that the following images win this contest:

Aidanz: 8 Rec's

junkerjorge: 9 Rec's

Let's do this again soon folks. It was really fun.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker