New PS3 Owner Needs Game Suggestions

I just purchased the PlayStation 3 320 GB PlayStation Plus bundle from Amazon. It is my only video game console.

Along with the PlayStation 3, I purchased:

1. Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
  2. Batman: Arkham City GOTY
  3. Infamous Collection
  4. Mass Effect Trilogy
  5. Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack
  6. Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition

I generally prefer action / adventure, science-fiction, and / or super-heroic games. I am not one for fantasy, especially medieval fantasy.

Are there any other games worth picking up? As noted, I purchased the PlayStation Plus bundle which includes a one year subscription, so please recommend games available through that that are worth checking out as well, if any.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker