PS4 No capture audio or video with HDMI? Share button does not lead to Youtube?

Ok so i heard something about you wont be able to capture audio or video with HDMI. (just like in PS3.) But the PS3 had a component out but the PS4 dosnt have one. now i know why they have that, HDCP is designed to protect the Blu-ray from being copied. So i was hoping the "share" button on the PS4 controller would let me go to Youtube and let me share it that way but then i heard that it wont. Only the PSN, Facebook, Twitter, and Twitch. So now Im at a loss. idk what to do. I thought about using a HDCP stripper but is that illegal? I want to share on Youtube. I heard Mark Cerni on Jimmy Fallon say it was going to be on Youtube. But is that true? Playstation needs to let us share on Youtube. I mean thats where posting gameplay got started. Why are they making it so hard?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker