New PlayStation = some reboots = new wish list

I wasn't surprised that many of the PS3 franchises like Killzone and infamous looked much better on the PS4, however, I was surprised how different they looked and felt:

Case in point: Killzone: Shadow Fall. While Killzone series is known for Gritty, barren and at times very muted look. I was pleasantly surprised how lively, populated and colorful the game looked. Do you guys like this new direction? I think this new direction will pave the way to, hopefully, better story telling,more populated worlds filled with interesting characters instead of finding yourself in a barren battlefields all the time. Hopefully there will be more downtime when you can interact with characters instead of shooting all the time.

Killzone-2-20071203082044421_medium

Killzone 2

Killzone_shadow_fall_gameplay_medium

Killzone 3

Also I really really hope they go back to tactical mulltiplayer roots of killzone 2 with large number of playcount instead of being much smaller and fast paced like Call of Duty is.

Image_infamous_second_son-21482-2661_0003_medium

Infamous: Second Son

Then there is Infamous, which to me it felt like a complete total reboot. It gave me X-men vibe to it with the government tracking down conduits and splitting nation against each other, almost like the world is in the brink of a civil war. It felt much darker and had a mature tone in comparison to the comic book like world the original had. I for one, like this opposite direction of the series and I think it should work very well for the franchise.

What do you guys think? Any specific wish list you all have in your mind?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker