E3 around the corner what are we hoping for as PS4 owners???

Personally i would like to see A good chunk of gameplay footage for destiny, as alot of us are getting ready for the beta in july. I would like to know what we will be accessing and how it will affect our experience in the retail version of the game. Plus on the subject a reveal on a good collectors edition for the game.

Also as we know we will be getting more Gameplay of "the order". Definately looking forward to that.

Another interesting topic has been the PS+ upgrades. Sony has announced they will be giving 2 instant collection games out/month for all 3 platforms starting june here. I would like to see them kick up a little more AAA titles to keep a step ahead of the Microsoft Gold service. Not strictly AAA because ive loved the indie exposure but still a little bit more. Especially for my vita.

Uncharted 4 full reveal as well as a new IP that touch the RPG/Action genre a bit as opposed to just shooters

Also looking forward to some new information on morpheus!!

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker