The Destiny First Look Alpha club discussion

Just wondering if anyone else got in on the Destiny First look alpha. Wondering how your thoughts are and what you might like to see change by beta and beyond???

First I would like to mention that I dont want this thread used for all the nay sayers who havent really seen or played the game coming in here to troll or complain that this game looks crappy or is not for them. This is for people that have the alpha, have seen it or are just generallly interested in discussing or asking questions related to destiny.

I recived my alpha code thursday and have put about 12 hours into it so far, I have 2 characters at the max level 8 and have really enjoyed what i have seen so far.

The graphics of course are awesome. The draw distance is truely amazing and after i had done most of what there is to do in the alpha i found that i enjoyed spending an extra 4 hours or so just exploring and finding look boxes and secrets that i may have missed in Old Russia.

This game is clearly built around playing with others as stated before but i did have a good time playing solo as well. Definately looking forward to beta and i have a couple RL friends in for a 3 man strike team.

So far my only real complaint is that i want more more more.... I would have liked to see that tower (main town) a bit larger and some more rpg elements like more NPCs or space the search and discover. I feel like its extremely simplified. This will be a great way to connect in new players that have never seen an MMO before but a little lacking for us vertran MMO players. Also i would have liked to see some more diversity between the classes that would make you stand out from your friends. perhaps the sub classes will add a little more depth at level 15. I also heard they are planning on making the game very quick to hit level cap, i really hope its not that soon as i always enjoy leveling. Or perhaps take a page from D3 and add paragon levels to give your real hardcore dedicated players something to constantly build towards. If they want us playing this game for years to come im hoping for ALOT of high end content and good progression curve. Im ready if you are bungie.

I also would like to state that for the record this isn't really an "alpha" as much as a demo to me since everything in it appeared to be very functional, I found very very few small issues at all while scrutenizing. (1 loot box i couldnt get to) Basically stating they have really playtested and debugged this game well so far.

Just a few thoughts and suggestions. would love to discuss with people further as im really excited for this game and wonder how much of it as "alpha" just has you in a playpen not giving away all thier tricks.