Co-op anyone?

Is anyone out there looking to play through some campaigns or Mercenaries?

I still have yet to beat all the campaigns (I have Jake and Ada's yet to finish), but wouldn't mind going through them again as the other character and/or on higher difficulties.

I'm also wondering if anyone would like to play some Mercenaries. Here's the thing though, I'm not very good at it. I can get B's pretty consistently by myself, but would much rather play with someone else who either wouldn't mind teaching me a few tricks or someone who isn't the greatest either and would like to mess around and learn the ropes.

I have the game for Xbox and my Gamertag is: aka Riley Esco. If there are any takers, either hit me up on here and I'll add you or just shoot me a friend request.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker