'Skulls of the Shogun' Polygon GIFaway winners announced

Okay the votes are in and you, the Polygon community have chosen your favourite GIF's entered for the first ever Polygon GIFaway contest. There were many great GIFs entered, but unfortunately there could only be five winners (three of which were tied for third place with 6 votes apiece as of 17:00HRS EST)

Congratulations to the winners listed below, if you could email me at shaun(at)polygon.com from the email address you registered with (so I can confirm it's active) in order to get your code that would be awesome.

For those who weren't so lucky - I'm sorry. But on the bright side we'll probably do this again in the future, so why not keep an eye out on our Twitter feeds, that's mine and the main Polygon feed so you'll not miss a chance when it comes.

First Place - Uninvitedguest (10 Recommends)

Second Place - Jowiso (7 Recommends)

Joint Third Place - Shadowsigma (6 Recommends)

Joint Third Place - Foxmcloud555 (6 Recommends)

Joint Third Place - chaosbirdomaid (6 Recommends)

Congratulations again to all who took part, you're awesome. Now, go enjoy some games.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker