Gravity Rush 2: what do you want?

Anime_art_character_concept-3e9cf85f6e9d492dccbcc6fecb7d1429_h_medium

via cdnimg.visualizeus.com

I'm pretty sure that all of you that played GR know that the way it ended it's pretty sure there'll be a sequel. So, what do you want in it? How do you want it to be?

I would love more of the same, but improved. I want a longer story, actual voice acting (with an option for those that want the original version), more puzzle-esque situations that force you to think about how you use your gravity powers (I think the game could have done so much more with your abilities, it's great, but there was room for so much more), more information, development and backstory of the characters, the reveal of the mysteries left in the first game, improved graphics, and well...what do YOU want?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker