Vertex Vita: A community of Vita players from Polygon

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but my friends list is scarcely populated with Vita owners. This is incredibly unfortunate, because the Vita touts some fantastic online features, like cross-game Party Chat, asynchronous message play, and fully fledged online multiplayer. I'd love to have a group of friends to take advantage of these features with.

I propose we Polynaut Vita owners come together to form a community. Within this community, we should schedule special online events like Party Chat hangouts, Trophy hunting nights, and online tournaments. If the least that comes of it is a few Vita users become friends, I'd consider it a success. The Polygon community is the most enjoyable community I've ever been a part of, and I can't pass up the opportunity to build relationships from it.

If you have any suggestions to what you would like to see within the community, please post them! I'd like to schedule a Party Chat for anyone interested. Time and date will be set later on, after we discuss availability and whatnot.

We are a group of individuals coming together in Polygon. This group is the point at which our lives intersect. It is a vertex. Vertex Vita.

Midqg_medium

via i.imgur.com

EDIT: My PSN ID is schmete, so feel free to add me. Make a note that you're from Polygon. Also, I'd like to have an icebreaker using Party Chat and Hustle Kings sometime next weekend (Nov 17/18). If you don't have Hustle Kings, now might be a good time to pick it up! It's Cross Buy, supports Cross Play, and is only $10. Be sure to check back and see what's happening!

EDIT 2: Hey, all! Sorry for the inactivity, but with holidays and the end of a semester, I'm pretty busy. However, I'd still like to set up an icebreaker for everyone very soon! Until then, I encourage everyone to set up their own Party Chat channels while you're playing games. Include Vertex Vita in the channel name, so people know you're from here. Might as well get to know some people on your own time, too!