Need for Speed Most Wanted, Y NO DLC?

Usually I err on the side of being anti DLC, but certain games I'm not so bothered by it. If a racing game wants to pump out another batch of cars, races and tracks for $8-$10 later down the road well after we've all smashed through the game completely I will consider buying it. Meanwhile if a game takes on the Ridge Racer (garbage game to begin with) approach and sells me a little slice of game and DLC the rest of it I'll be pretty insulted.

I loved NFS MW on my Vita, I was bummed when we didn't get the DLC because I'd basically done everything and could go for some more content.

I suppose it'll never happen, the vita community just doesn't have the numbers to justify the port. Still, I can always dream... *gazes out window*

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker