Let's talk about...Zombie U

Gallery_2_82_116225_medium

Let's talk about Zombie U

So, like many others, I have been debating if I should be interested in this game or not.
It's not the concept that makes me question things, who doesn't love zombies and perma-death? Rather, I have absolutely no idea what this game is actually about. I've read the coverage and watched the demos but nothing so far has given me a good idea of how all of those mechanics will be tied together to form a hopefully compelling experience. Is there a plot other than the newspaper articles scattered through the environments? Is it entirely linear? Character customisation? Beyond those questions I'm keen to read some of your thoughts on this game, anything from the graphics (which have so far ranged from gorgeous to underwhelming) to the Gamepad integration (Did I read somewhere that you need to swing the pad to swing melee weapons?). Anyway, talk amongst yourselves if you'd like.

Zombieu_01_medium

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker