Wii U Virtual Console - What Do You Want?

With the Wii U only two weeks away I find myself thinking about it more and more. I believe Nintendo mentioned that the Virtual Console will be in full swing from day one, probably featuring titles already available, but Nintendo could drop a few bomb shells. Here's a few things I'd love to see show up in the near future.

EarthBound (SNES) - Though it's apparently a licensing nightmare, Nintendo could bring back the cult classic EarthBound for the Wii U's launch. Many a Nintendo fan would love to play this SNES classic, as it is hard to find. I know, I know - emulators can play it, but come on... it deserves to be played on a Nintendo system.

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES) - Do I even need to explain? I just want to touch fuzzies and get dizzy.

Rare 64 Collection - Though I doubt this will ever happen, maybe Rare, Nintendo and Microsoft could work out a deal so the stellar Nintendo 64 Rare titles could be released in the Wii U's virtual console. We could put them in a hat and draw one out and it'd be a good game. Donkey Kong Country 64, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Jet Force Gemini, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Diddy Kong Racing, Perfect Dark, Golden Eye - I'll take any.

Revamped GameCube Titles - Though GameCube games are likely to show up sometime in the Wii U's lifespan, I'm hoping Nintendo adds some features to make them even better with the Wii U's gamepad. Having an inventory at your finger tips would be amazing for titles like Wind Waker and the original Animal Crossing.

Dreamcast Classics - Why not? The Wii virtual console is already chalked full of SEGA classics. May as well give the people what they want. Mainly Sonic Adventure, Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, and Soul Caliber.

What games do you hope to see in the virtual console on the Wii U?