What is your favorite gaming keyboard?

Cooler_master_storm_quickfire_rapid_keyboard_sgk-4000-gkcl1-us_medium

Videogaming... it's a tricky business, isn't it? You've got to deal with all those enemies, allies who sometimes you'd wish were somewhere else, getting out of an exploding building in time to exact revenge on the tank responsible and every other moment in your gaming career.

So why bother fighting two enemies? Your keyboard can be an enemy, just as much as the angry soldier shooting at you. Not everything is created equally, and the humble 104-key Costco keyboards are not equal to - for example - some of the high-end bling you'll see on display at professional tournaments.

I ask you, Polygon community, what do you think is the best keyboard on the market for gaming. It doesn't matter whether you have it or not, or whether you've seen one or not. I want you to stop for a moment and think about it. Maybe grab a snack and see what you can find that comes highly recommended. There's a massive variety, and I want to know what rises to the top of the pile for you.

Is it a cheap keyboard that has served you well for years of faithful fragging, or is it perhaps an ancient tank you've salvaged from a computer condemned to death? Maybe it's neither of these things and regardless of what your choice is... I want to hear it.