To the Moon made me cry.....A lot.

Box_medium

So.....I just finished To the Moon, about an hour ago as of writing this and oh man....it was the single most beautiful game I've ever played. Many game plot points have choked me up, made me tear up a bit and made me sad and happy. But this game.....this game honest to god the only one I've played that made me wipe tears of joy and sadness from my eyes and face with each new beautiful piece of plot that was slowly revealed by the game.

This hauntingly beautiful journey through a dying mans memories, all the while piecing together the mystery of his final wish, is filled with heart, humor, romance and tragedy. I could keep typing....explaining every point of this game that I loved, but that would be futile, all I can say really is that this not only one of the greatest games I've ever played, but one that I believe everyone should play. It' was recently part of the Indie Roayle Fall Bundle but that has ended, even so it's only 10 dollars, some of the best you can spend in gaming.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker