The Living Room Gaming PC- The Ideal Way To Play

So for the better part of a year now I've developed into what I've coined a "hybrid gamer"- a kind of keyboard and mouse/controller gamer based in the living room as opposed to behind a desk.

I'm a PC gamer to the core and all my gaming is done on my custom rig but I don't use a monitor. I have my PC in my living room hooked up to my 50" HDTV with surround sound, usually playing from the couch, on the other side of the room. About half my gaming (third person, racing sims, etc.) I use an Xbox 360 controller to play. The other half (RTS, FPS, etc.) I use the traditional keyboard and mouse.

Up until this point I've had a little wooden table (similar to this) that I put in front of the couch and an incredibly uncomfortable folding chair in front of the desk for when I'm playing with my keyboard and mouse.

There's gotta be a better way. Have any fellow living room PC gamers found the ideal middle ground between living room/couch comfort and keyboard and mouse precision?

Interested to hear people's setups.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker