Unwritten Kickstarter Project

I found this on Kickstarter yesterday. It's a little hard to explain – sort of a strategy rougelike combo – but it looks really interesting, especially because the team is coming at it from a storytelling perspective. I'm posting it here because it only has 3 days left and is at a little over 60%, and I would really like to see this game made. The link is below, and for lack of a video, here's the description they attach to the game:

Unwritten is a turn based strategy game for PC to be released in August 2013.

• Delve into a turn based strategy game with meaningful, permanent decisions
  • Play as successive generations of a nomadic clan, passing stories and legends down through the ages
  • Experience infinite novelty through randomly generated maps, units, abilities, and enemies
  • Make decisions that become a part of your personal "story", affecting your ability to barter and ally with rival clans
  • Make the trek to "God Mountain", a place of final judgement and potential glory
  • Experience a rich, exotic world inspired by international traditions of story-telling
  • Make your own game modules using the same tools the developer used to make the game

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1599677835/unwritten-that-which-happened

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker