Triple-I titles

Am I the only one who has found himself absolutely inundated with Indie titles? It used to be a niche genre, now it has practically eclipsed AAA titles completely on my radar... Which isn't necessarily bad thing. But it comes to a point where we have to ask ourselves if "Indie" isn't TOO inclusive. In normal titles, we use the moniker of AAA to denote flagship titles with astronomical budgets and visibility. This differentiates them from small niche games which (THEORETICALLY) have less polish... Though we know how well THAT has worked lately. I wish for a similar moniker for the Indie genre. There is a drastic difference in expectation from something like Double Fine, Harebrained Studios, or Klei though these are traditionally considered Indie. Even when there are small unknown (or single man) development teams like Braid, Binding of Isaac, FEZ, and Dust:An Elysian Tail. Personally, I find myself gravitating more and more towards titles like Don't Starve and Monaco. Perhaps these titles which are far deeper than their peers deserve some sort of recognition for the level of polish. Otherwise, I feel, these good noteworthy titles get lost in the more of "me too"s. But where would that line be drawn, and how early could it be drawn, or is it even necessary?