THIS, from PowerGamingPC
The prize is $1129, my budget is 1100-1200.
And a resume:
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3570K 3.40 GHz 6MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1155 (Venom OverClocking Certified)
- CS_FAN: Maximum 120MM Case Cooling Fans
- FAN: Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan(Single Standard 120MM Fan)
- HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
- MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (G.SKILL Ripjaws X)
- MOTHERBOARD: * [CrossFireX] GIGABYTE GA-Z77-HD3 Intel Z77 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ IRST, Ultra Durable 4 Classic, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 2x Gen3 PCIe x16, 2x PCIe x1 & 2 PCI (Extreme OverClocking Certified)
- POWERSUPPLY: 500 Watts - Corsair CX500 V2 80 Plus Certified Power Supply
- SOUND: Enermax Dreambass Genie USB Audio Amplifier w/ ultra light in-ear earphones
- VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (EVGA Superclocked)
My objective is to play most current games at full HD with a steady framerate (maybe 40FPS), i dont really know anything about the motherboard or how much it matters, and i chosed the NVIDIA card mostly for the PhysX compatibility, and i dont know if a sound card is really needed, this is my first gaming rig so i been asking in a lot and reading the basics... Anyway i already posted in the PCgamer forums, but i wanted a...less snob perspective XD.
Oh and i only need the CPU, i already have gaming keyboard and mouse, and a controller, and 2 monitors, one is 1080p 40", and the other is 1366*768 24".