New LP'er Looking For Advice!

With Shadowplay finally being released for NVIDIA's mobile cards, I decided to try my hand at recording an LP (Let's Play) and seeing how it goes. I went with Outlast, since it was something I have been wanting to play and I figured it would make for good entertainment what with the scariness and whatnot. And so I did! I have 12 ~20 min. 'parts' out on my channel, and it's proving to be a lot of fun.

So much fun, in fact, that I plan on doing more, playing more games and generally trying to make a thing of it. The issue is, I'm having trouble drumming-up interest for my channel; right now it's mostly just a few close friends and a couple friends/acquaintances on Facebook. I don't want to be that guy who plugs his channel in other Let's Plays because I think it's annoying when I see others doing it, but I'm having a hard time thinking of ways to get the word out without seeming like I'm being obnoxious about it; even posting this thread gave me pause, but I'm hoping I can get some good advice from the community.

So, are there any LP'ers out there who have any tips on getting noticed? Even if you don't LP, any advice is welcome. I'm also looking for some feedback in general about the quality/entertainment value of the LP, so feel free to give that as-well.

Thanks!

(here's a link to the channel-in-question)