2013 WWE Royal Rumble: Share your winning picks here.

So, The Rock finally returns to active duty this Sunday for the first time since WrestleMania 28 when the Royal Rumble emanates from Phoenix, Arizona this Sunday. Headlining the card is The Rock vs. C.M. Punk for the WWE Championship, Punk who has held the title for 432 days, as of January 25th.

One of the top five WWE title reigns of the past fifty years is no mean feat to accomplish, especially in the modern age where performers are scrutinised across all forms of media, perform anything up to 6 matches a week, drive 300+ miles between said matches and then find time to take part in the press tour?

It must be hard being WWE Champ, but my money is on C.M. Punk weaselling once more this Sunday. Sure, if the Shield get involved (Reigns, Rollins and Ambrose) then Punk will lose the title via DQ. Expect another swerve.

Regarding the United States title, they won't make Cesaro lose it on the preshow to the Miz, maybe another DQ/countout loss to protect him but I imagine it's going to be Miz vs Cesaro at WrestleMania. Seems to be building that way.

Other matches on the card include World Heavyweight Champion, the recently turned babyface Alberto Del Rio will defend against the man he beat for that title, Big Show in a last man standing match. Del Rio needs a big win here to make his face turn complete, people are getting behind him and quite frankly that's great. They just need to go hard, and go home. I'm guessing Show won't reclaim the gold here.

Finally on the undercard, Team Hell No are doomed to lose the WWE Tag Team titles to Team Rhodes Scholars. They have had them long enough, and honestly Damien Sandow deserves some championship gold - even if there are very few credible opponents for them to defend against.

The Rumble itself? Sheamus will win again, he'll then take on Randy Orton at WrestleMania. Why? Ortons been rumoured for a heel turn for some time now, and he will likely take the gold from Del Rio at the Elimination Chamber in February. Sheamus had a huge year last year, they need to punt him over the top and make this title his, in the same way that HHH was all over it during the early days, as well as the Cena years.

What do you guys think? Is it time for the CM Punk train to derail?

Loading poll...