Next Xbox - May 21 - The Next Generation Continues ~ Let's Discuss

It's finally official. Microsoft is finally unveiling the next Xbox. It's been a long time coming and now we're finally going to get the load down on the beast. So, let's talk about it a bit.

Things to Keep In Mind:

This will be a civil discussion. There are to be no console wars of any kind.
You may discuss any rumor you have heard, please make sure you link the rumor for clarification purposes.
Let's try to keep it focused on Xbox and not any other console.
Have fun!

With those out of the way. Let's begin! I'm sure we have all seen the rumors regarding the next Xbox. Does anyone think that the next Xbox will be always online? Will there be backwards compatibility? I'm under the mindset of that itwill be Always Online and there will be backwards compatibility. As much as I love where Sony is at with their console, I really want to see Microsoft come out swinging. I'm sure we'll also see a lot of mention of Microsoft Smartglass. Microsoft says they really want to take over the living room, we'll have to see how all of that goes.

Nmxdbbs_medium

via i.imgur.com

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker