YouTube App on Xbox One?

Hi there...

Jamez from Australia here wanting to know a very important question relating to the XB1.

Is there going to be an Xbox One YouTube App?

I've heard lots about Xbox wanting to be a bout consuming media content and turning said content ,even more so from apps, into channels on the guide... etc...

I have obviously read the list of launch apps ( http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/8/5080210/xbox-one-apps-for-tv-and-entertainment-revealed) and YouTube is noticeably absent.

No I'm not sure about everyone but my biggest go to for QUICK online content has been YouTube on the Xbox 360. My partner uses it for content for our daughter to watch kiddie playlists and we use it to watch reviews as well as all Vox stuff as well (shameless fan here) ! You would think they could get this for launch.

• I would like to know has POLYGON thought about asking anyone about the LACK of YouTube Presence on the XBOX ONE?
  • Is there any shred of info out there that might suggest an app in the future..

Hope some one from Polygon reads this and responds!

Thankyou,

Jamez.

PS. Am I the only one out there who uses Youtube on Xbox?

X

forgot?

Please choose a new Polygon username and password

As part of the new Polygon launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to Polygon going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new Polygon username and password

As part of the new Polygon launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to Polygon going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker