Why the Xbox One is the first console I will own on launch day: the games

Ryse: Apparently the behind closed demos are revealing that this is not a QTE fest. In fact the health of all the enemies were lowered so the demo guy had no chance of dying on stage at the press conference. So not only is it a more traditional combat system but you can turn those button prompts completely off and just use you eyes to initiate finishers.

Quantum Break: Loved Alan Wake, nuff said. Hopefully this does well so we can get a proper Night Springs Game.

Titan Fall: Had me at mechs. And they are fast! And then throw in jet packs and parkour... Was definitely drooling after demo guy ejected from his mech then landed on top of the other mech...

Killer Instinct: I played the crap out of K1 and K2 at the mall arcade when I was younger. And I only played as Saberwulf so that will be free character I choose. Yeah KI will be free to play. And it's nice that they are offering a "if you just want to buy the whole game and all the characters you can totally still do that" option. But like I said Saberwulf has a special place in my heart but I don't play fighting games like I used too.

Project Spark: Kodu Game Lab and LBP had a baby? Yes please :) I thought this was going to be a retail release but it is free to play also. Guarantees that there will be a ton of people in community making a ton of cool objects, behaviors, and levels.

Dead Rising 3: Another game that was mis-represented at the presser. Apparently all the crazy costumes, weapons, and silliness is still in the game.

Sunset Overdrive: the premise seems cool (persistent environment) but I need to see more. Maybe this is where all Insomniacs creative juices got funneled after Fuse got focused-tested into a generic death.

Kinect Sports Rivals: Played a ton of soccer and ping pong/tennis on the 360 for fun and workouts.

Non-exclusives I'm looking forward to during the first 12 months: Witcher 3, The Division, Destiny, Finaly Fantasy 15,, Metal Gear Solid 5, Mirrors Edge 2

(Disclaimer: The contents of this post are my SUBJECTIVE OPINIONS which I am allowed to have as a grown man)

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker