Xbox One - The games...

“The ability to trade in and resell games is important to gamers and to Xbox. Xbox One is designed to support the trade in and resale of games. Reports about our policies for trade in and resale are inaccurate and incomplete. We will disclose more information in the near future.”

MSFT

I was just wondering wether people are intentionally regurgitating the same bull about the Xbox-1 "lacking games".

First off all, Sony did show games exactly what we wanted to see, right. I remember people moaning about how these trailers have been recycled from the 2012 E3, not that it matters.

MOST Third party games shown at the PS4 event have been announced by their developers on twitter/email/facebook during and after the Xboxe One reveal. So I do not understand why people insist that the console will not be focused on gaming. People would have still criticised the event even if MSFT showed those trailers because they are a year old.

So as it stands we know that all the third party titles show at the PS4 event are coming to the Xbox One, what else is there to moan about? DRM, Used Games, Always on and I agree that 2 of those could be deal breakers for me, the Always on and Used games, although I buy most of my games new I lend them out to friends and relatives and I also borrow games from them.

Developers have all the right to protect their work and minimize piracy, but should not be paid twice for the same disk. What I also have noticed is that A LOT of the people going crazy about this are PC gamers first and formost while they have been used to DRM on steam and the lack of used games.

If Microsoft has crazy sales like Steam, they can use all the DRM they want in my opinion and since they are offering better and better sales (Alan wake £4 before it was 19.99) I think its going to happen.

Oh and these "Xbox One forums" are filled more with rage and rumours by people not even remotely interested in Xbox instead of proper discussion.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker