XBONE Interface: What will it look like

Based from some of the snippets and screen shots of the new UI for the Xbox One, what do you guys think it will look like.

Xbox-one-home-ui_medium

via cdn.redmondpie.com

Personally from what I see, It looks more clean but it seems that there will be ads on the dashboard. I want a clean interface that is not cluttered with ads. The first dashboard: I want it to be customizable and actually allow you to pin apps on there instead of a folder of pinned apps. The other menus different from the dashboard could have some ads. I would prefer catered ads.

Xbox-one-ui-3-1024x300_medium

via estsupplyco.com

I want the xbox menu when you are in the game to respond more quickly than the 360 and have more options without making me dashboard.

Multitasking is a big thing as well. I want play games while im watching TV or a video from youtube or a Movie from Netflix. They showed off that you could load a multiplayer game while playing another game. I would love to see more.

Smartglassxboxone2_medium

via www.blogcdn.com

Hopefully we get some more facts and info closer to launch.

Loading poll...
X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker