Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?

so in the build up to any game's release, you get the odd negative editorial / forum post or comments in the articles where people criticise an unreleased game due to their loyalty to an opposing franchise.

But with titanfall being made by former COD devs and published by BF publishers, they sort of lay in the middle, and i would have thought that some hostility from PS4 / PS3 owners who wont get to play the game would be shown, so they would just mock it and say it's this and that.

but, I have seen nothing negative towards this game. which is a new feeling because even games like GTA, even though they are popular, they have a lot of people saying it's immoral etc.

So am i right in saying EVERYONE loves titanfall?

P.S. I actually love this game. i pre ordered it when it available to preorder months ago and i loved the beta and cant wait for the games release.

X

forgot?

Please choose a new Polygon username and password

As part of the new Polygon launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to Polygon going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new Polygon username and password

As part of the new Polygon launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to Polygon going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker