Update: New codes have been added to the Facebook page for Thursday, March 1!
Update: New codes have been added to the Facebook page for Wednesday, February 29!
The Diablo 3 release date might still be a mystery, but that doesn't mean you won't be playing the game as soon as tomorrow. Blizzard has just bestowed upon us a metric ton of Diablo 3 beta invite codes, which will grant you access to the game for as long as the beta is running. And, knowing Blizzard's tenuous release schedule, that might just be forever! Score!
So how can you get a code? It's pretty simple actually. All you need to do is "Like" the Vox Games Facebook page. We'll be updating that page throughout the rest of this week with new code batches each day, so by subscribing, you'll get a head start on knowing when they go up.
If you do manage to get a code that hasn't been used yet, here's the process for activating your Battle.net account:
1. Log in to Battle.net.
2. Click on the "Account" button.
3. Select the "Add a Game" button.
4. Enter your Diablo III beta key and select the “Activate Game” button.
5. Verify your age.
6. Select Windows or Mac as your operating system to download the beta client.
7. Select "Run" when the installation .exe pop-up box appears.