Assassin's Creed 3 will see the war between the Assassins and Templars reach the events of the American Revolution, Game Informer has confirmed. The next installment in Ubisoft's stealth-action franchise is the focus of GI's April issue, the cover for which can be seen below.
GI explains that the game is set in the "latter half of the 18th century," and sees a "daring new hero" who plays an unspecified role in the struggle for America's independence — though we'd wager he's not on the side of the redcoats, since he's definitely tomahawking a redcoat in the game's box art. This issue, combined with Ubisoft's promise to drop more details on Monday, means March is shaping up to be a very Assassin's Creed 3-centric month.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- The best song in a video game?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition