Assassin's Creed 3 will see the war between the Assassins and Templars reach the events of the American Revolution, Game Informer has confirmed. The next installment in Ubisoft's stealth-action franchise is the focus of GI's April issue, the cover for which can be seen below.
GI explains that the game is set in the "latter half of the 18th century," and sees a "daring new hero" who plays an unspecified role in the struggle for America's independence — though we'd wager he's not on the side of the redcoats, since he's definitely tomahawking a redcoat in the game's box art. This issue, combined with Ubisoft's promise to drop more details on Monday, means March is shaping up to be a very Assassin's Creed 3-centric month.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today