Assassin's Creed 3 will see the war between the Assassins and Templars reach the events of the American Revolution, Game Informer has confirmed. The next installment in Ubisoft's stealth-action franchise is the focus of GI's April issue, the cover for which can be seen below.
GI explains that the game is set in the "latter half of the 18th century," and sees a "daring new hero" who plays an unspecified role in the struggle for America's independence — though we'd wager he's not on the side of the redcoats, since he's definitely tomahawking a redcoat in the game's box art. This issue, combined with Ubisoft's promise to drop more details on Monday, means March is shaping up to be a very Assassin's Creed 3-centric month.
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)