We speak with CCP's David Reid about Dust 514, the free-to-play MMOFPS set in the world of EVE Online, coming to PlayStation 3.
At this year's GDC, EVE Online developer CCP brought along its pitch for upcoming PS3 exclusive Dust 514, the free-to-play shooter set amidst EVE's single-shard reality. Dust 514 will introduce control points worth economic resources to EVE Online players, which they can contract Dust 514 players to seize for their interests – and that's just to start.
In our video interview below, CCP goes into detail about how Dust 514 and EVE Online will intertwine, and what exactly players have waiting for them when Dust goes into beta this summer.
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II