We speak with CCP's David Reid about Dust 514, the free-to-play MMOFPS set in the world of EVE Online, coming to PlayStation 3.
At this year's GDC, EVE Online developer CCP brought along its pitch for upcoming PS3 exclusive Dust 514, the free-to-play shooter set amidst EVE's single-shard reality. Dust 514 will introduce control points worth economic resources to EVE Online players, which they can contract Dust 514 players to seize for their interests – and that's just to start.
In our video interview below, CCP goes into detail about how Dust 514 and EVE Online will intertwine, and what exactly players have waiting for them when Dust goes into beta this summer.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31