We speak with CCP's David Reid about Dust 514, the free-to-play MMOFPS set in the world of EVE Online, coming to PlayStation 3.
At this year's GDC, EVE Online developer CCP brought along its pitch for upcoming PS3 exclusive Dust 514, the free-to-play shooter set amidst EVE's single-shard reality. Dust 514 will introduce control points worth economic resources to EVE Online players, which they can contract Dust 514 players to seize for their interests – and that's just to start.
In our video interview below, CCP goes into detail about how Dust 514 and EVE Online will intertwine, and what exactly players have waiting for them when Dust goes into beta this summer.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US