We speak with CCP's David Reid about Dust 514, the free-to-play MMOFPS set in the world of EVE Online, coming to PlayStation 3.
At this year's GDC, EVE Online developer CCP brought along its pitch for upcoming PS3 exclusive Dust 514, the free-to-play shooter set amidst EVE's single-shard reality. Dust 514 will introduce control points worth economic resources to EVE Online players, which they can contract Dust 514 players to seize for their interests – and that's just to start.
In our video interview below, CCP goes into detail about how Dust 514 and EVE Online will intertwine, and what exactly players have waiting for them when Dust goes into beta this summer.
More from Polygon
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Yakuza 5 (Ryū ga Gotoku 5) Fan Translation Gone?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- Destiny Beta
- I just want a gritty mature MOBA