The World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria beta is live.
The beta test has begun for the World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria expansion, according to Blizzard.
Don't worry if you're not part of the opt-in beta test just yet, it sounds like they'll be opening the doors to a lot of folks including Annual Pass holders, press, fansites, friends and families. The first phase of the beta will focus on the first ten levels of the Pandaran. Future beta updates will include a look at high-level content as well as template characters.
Blizzard also says that you can still copy over your own high level characters now if you'd like to test the new talent system coming with the expansion.
The best part? There's no non-disclosure agreement associated with this particular beta which means that we should start to see a flood of impressions, images and videos popping up on the Internet very soon.
If you've been invited to participate in the beta you will receive an email invitation with instructions, You can check out more about the beta opt-in process over at the Blizzard FAQ on the topic.
Once you're in make sure to let us know below or in forums what you think of the new Panda Warcraft experience.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Why Shadowgate's developers want you dead
- Strike Suit Zero, Dishonored and more available free on Xbox Live Gold in August
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death