With 3/4 of The Besties in San Francisco for the Game Developers Conference, we've added a special guestie to the show: Chris Grant, editor-in-chief of Vox Games. In light of all the cool unreleased titles we've laid our eyes on this week, we've bent the rules so that the works-in-progress we've been ogling can compete for the top slot.
Also on tap: Some authentic San Francisco street drumming wafts through the windows so you can enjoy the waking auditory hell that has made up our week.
5:00 — Chris Plante, Showdown Effect
8:50 — Russ Frushtick, Spelunky
12:55 — Chris Grant, The Witness
18:15 — Halftime: Sugar intake mechanisms
22:35 — Justin McElroy, Sorcery
Music: "Little Marcus" by George & Jonathan
Get the show:
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)