With 3/4 of The Besties in San Francisco for the Game Developers Conference, we've added a special guestie to the show: Chris Grant, editor-in-chief of Vox Games. In light of all the cool unreleased titles we've laid our eyes on this week, we've bent the rules so that the works-in-progress we've been ogling can compete for the top slot.
Also on tap: Some authentic San Francisco street drumming wafts through the windows so you can enjoy the waking auditory hell that has made up our week.
5:00 — Chris Plante, Showdown Effect
8:50 — Russ Frushtick, Spelunky
12:55 — Chris Grant, The Witness
18:15 — Halftime: Sugar intake mechanisms
22:35 — Justin McElroy, Sorcery
Music: "Little Marcus" by George & Jonathan
Get the show:
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)