This first public showing of Medal of Honor: Warfighter gamplay gives us a glimpse of some Tier 1 action in Basilan, Philippines where the team of elite soldiers are tasked with taking down a terrorist force and saving a group of hostages.
The game, built on the Frostbite 2 engine, is due out Oct. 23. Pre-orders of the limited edition, which is essentially the standard edition, get a 40 hour headstart in multiplayer. No, that doesn't mean playing the game for 40 hours before anyone else, it means you get immediate access to the U.S. Navy SEAL Sniper and the McMillan Tac-300 sniper rifle, which takes about 40 hours of gameplay to unlock.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Watch 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' a second time in Xbox One's new Syfy app
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward