Star Command teaser trailer
Star Command isn't just a universe in your pocket, it's all of the planets, starships, tiny people and raging wars that fill a universe... in your pocket.
Late last year, Star Command captured a lot of attention with its Kickstarter for $20,000. The Boulder, Colorado developers said they wanted to make something that looked like Game Dev Story and played like The Sims and XCOM. The itsy, bitsy, colorful graphics and wonderful attention to detail knocked that relatively small goal out of the ballpark, bringing in more than $35,000 for developers War Balloon Games.
Now they're showing off their first gameplay trailer and reminding everyone that the game comes to iPhone, iPad and Android this summer.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Hex Heroes and the (possible) problem with Wii U exclusive Kickstarters
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Project Spark Love