Star Command teaser trailer
Star Command isn't just a universe in your pocket, it's all of the planets, starships, tiny people and raging wars that fill a universe... in your pocket.
Late last year, Star Command captured a lot of attention with its Kickstarter for $20,000. The Boulder, Colorado developers said they wanted to make something that looked like Game Dev Story and played like The Sims and XCOM. The itsy, bitsy, colorful graphics and wonderful attention to detail knocked that relatively small goal out of the ballpark, bringing in more than $35,000 for developers War Balloon Games.
Now they're showing off their first gameplay trailer and reminding everyone that the game comes to iPhone, iPad and Android this summer.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!
- Female representation in gaming
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today