Risen 2 delayed
The upcoming Risen 2: Dark Waters will be delayed on PS3 and Xbox 360 until July 31 in North America and August 3 in Europe, publisher Deep Silver confirms.
Despite this its PC version still on target for an April 27 release.
This is the second delay to this pirate RPG's console port since March when the initial April 27 release date was pushed back to May 22.
In response to the newly re-scheduled date, Deep Silver will include an extra episode titled "The Air Temple" on both console platforms. The additional content will feature several hours of new gameplay and follows your quest to a lost temple to discover the source of air magic.
There is no word whether this content will be available for PC in a future patch, as the title has already gone into production for its exclusive release via digital distribution.
Risen 2: Dark Waters is the sequel to 2010's pirate fantasy title Risen, and follows the series' now-disenchanted hero several years after the end of of previous title.
We have reached out to Deep Silver for comment and will update this story when they respond.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Wii U game pre-orders see the largest increase during Gamescom, says Amazon UK