World reveal for upcoming Call of Duty title
The next Call of Duty will be revealed worldwide May 1st during the basketball playoffs on cable channel TNT, according to the official CallofDuty.com website which went live with a new splash page and countdown clock over the weekend.
The website is currently littered with 14 "classified" documents that are scheduled to unlock on certain dates in the run-up to the final reveal, including one document which appears to show an image obscured by white noise.
While no further information is available, it is rumoured that Activision will reveal the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 which recently surfaced in a marketing poster from a retail source leaked by Kotaku, and was listed in a now-blocked LinkedIn profile of an employee who links himself to the title.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding