World reveal for upcoming Call of Duty title
The next Call of Duty will be revealed worldwide May 1st during the basketball playoffs on cable channel TNT, according to the official CallofDuty.com website which went live with a new splash page and countdown clock over the weekend.
The website is currently littered with 14 "classified" documents that are scheduled to unlock on certain dates in the run-up to the final reveal, including one document which appears to show an image obscured by white noise.
While no further information is available, it is rumoured that Activision will reveal the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 which recently surfaced in a marketing poster from a retail source leaked by Kotaku, and was listed in a now-blocked LinkedIn profile of an employee who links himself to the title.
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming
- The Swapper coming to Wii U later this year