World reveal for upcoming Call of Duty title
The next Call of Duty will be revealed worldwide May 1st during the basketball playoffs on cable channel TNT, according to the official CallofDuty.com website which went live with a new splash page and countdown clock over the weekend.
The website is currently littered with 14 "classified" documents that are scheduled to unlock on certain dates in the run-up to the final reveal, including one document which appears to show an image obscured by white noise.
While no further information is available, it is rumoured that Activision will reveal the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 which recently surfaced in a marketing poster from a retail source leaked by Kotaku, and was listed in a now-blocked LinkedIn profile of an employee who links himself to the title.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- How to lose a game of Stronghold Crusader 2