Rayman Origins sequel leaked
In-game images for an apparent sequel to Rayman Origins were leaked in a survey by marketing firm Arkensford, a regular business partner of Ubisoft, according to a Kotaku report.
The series of images sent to Kotaku by a tipster suggest the sequel to last year's popular platformer will step away from the original settings of Rayman Origins' Glade of Dreams and take a new mythical world focus.
The Arkenford survey goes on to state:
"The sequel to Rayman Origins will feature brand new settings: legendary worlds filled with castles, vampires, ghosts, Greek gods, or dragons..."
The images, which includes a still from a video under the banner "Challenge your Friends", also confirm the game will keep the four-play drop-in elements of its predecessor, as well as a "long and intense campaign."
2011's critically acclaimed Rayman Origins follows Rayman as he fights creatures that infect the Glade of Dreams homeworld in a 2D platform environment.
- This is a video game (and it's the best thing ever)
- The Sims 4 gameplay video - 48 hours in the life of a Sim
- Here's your first look at Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and Xbox One
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community (update)
- There is a human inside this insane Metal Gear cosplay