Rayman Origins sequel leaked
In-game images for an apparent sequel to Rayman Origins were leaked in a survey by marketing firm Arkensford, a regular business partner of Ubisoft, according to a Kotaku report.
The series of images sent to Kotaku by a tipster suggest the sequel to last year's popular platformer will step away from the original settings of Rayman Origins' Glade of Dreams and take a new mythical world focus.
The Arkenford survey goes on to state:
"The sequel to Rayman Origins will feature brand new settings: legendary worlds filled with castles, vampires, ghosts, Greek gods, or dragons..."
The images, which includes a still from a video under the banner "Challenge your Friends", also confirm the game will keep the four-play drop-in elements of its predecessor, as well as a "long and intense campaign."
2011's critically acclaimed Rayman Origins follows Rayman as he fights creatures that infect the Glade of Dreams homeworld in a 2D platform environment.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'