This week on The Besties, we've promised to dethrone Journey as the Game of the Year, but will we actually deliver? Can Journey bring about world peace before the show ends? Also, we welcome world-renowned indie developer Jean Baptiste. It's a profound moment.
This week on The Besties, we've promised to dethrone Journey as the Game of the Year, but will we actually deliver? Or can Journey bring about world peace before the show ends? Also, we welcome world-renowned indie developer Jean Baptiste into the studio, which we predict will be a ... divisive moment.
3:45 — Justin McElroy, Walking Dead (PC)
10:15 — Russ Frushtick, Spellsword (iOS)
15:30 — Halftime: Jean Baptiste, independent game designer
23:50 — Chris Plante, AZT Teleporter HD (iOS)
28:15 — Griffin McElroy, Polymer (iOS)
31:24 — THE DECISION
Music: "Little Marcus" by George & Jonathan
Get the show:
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Stopping non article videos from auto playing.
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta