New Call of Duty: Black Ops II screenshots confirm futuristic setting
New screenshots apparently leaked from the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 confirm a near-future setting for the game.
Japanese website Doope today released three stills believed to come from the much anticipated sequel to Black Ops, including additional shots of the quadrotor drone previously seen in leaked art images earlier in the month and confirmed in a recent video on the game's official website to be futuristic technology.
The video released last month showed an early "prototype quadrotor with machine gun" said to be available in roughly 15 years time, hinting the title will take place in the year 2027.
The CallOfDuty.com website currently contains a short flash sequence in its loading screen stating the title Black Ops 2 in Morse code, Kotaku revealed today. However an official reveal is scheduled for later today during the basketball playoffs on cable channel TNT.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements