The Elder Scrolls Online gets its Daggerfall Covenant faction detailed
ZeniMax Online Studios dropped some additional details regarding one of The Elder Scrolls Online's three playable factions, The Daggerfall Covenant.
As detailed on GameInformer, the faction is made up of the Breton, Orc and Redguard races based in the provinces of High Rock and Hammerfall, the latter which borders Cyrodill and Skyrim. The Daggerfall Covenant is represented by the lion on the ouroboros icon.
"There is a lot of historical friction between the redguards and the bretons," explained director Matt Firor.
"There have been a lot of little wars between them, and there has been as much internal fighting in High Rock as there has been with external provinces, but it's a much more settled area and a little more peaceful. The Bretons have given the orcs their own homeland within their territory, and all three races like and respect each other."
"This faction is a lot more democratic than the others."
The Elder Scrolls Online was first announced in early May and will feature The Ebonheart Pact made up of the Nords, Dunmer and Argonians and The Aldmeri Dominion which includes Altmer, Khajit and Bosmer, in addition to the Daggerfall Covenant.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down